YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Donate to the Northeast Family Resource Center (dba Navajo County Family Advocacy Center). Your donation is a dollar-for-dollar Arizona tax credit up to $800 for married filing jointly or $400 for single/married filing separate. Your generous donation helps us in our mission to improve the lives of children who have suffered the hands of physical/sexual abuse.
EVERY DOLLAR COUNTS.
Your tax-deductible gift helps support the Family Advocacy Center in many ways!
Every donation towards the Navajo Family Advocacy Center goes towards:
- Expansion of services to victims of abuse, domestic violence, and witnesses during dangerous crimes.
- Educating families, community members, and elected officials.
- Identifying community needs and expanding prevention activities.
- Sustaining a dedicated staffed facility for our family advocacy center.
- Continuing to send our staff to the latest trainings.
The Navajo County Family Advocacy Center is a certified non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Our biggest source of income is from fundraisers and donations from the community.
Click here to view our Certification as Qualifying Charitable Organization.
Take advantage of the Arizona Tax Credit and charitable donations to help us.